600 N Hartley Street, York, PA 17404
Monarch Mills Condominiums
Monarch Mills was built in 1900. It was formerly known as Blue Bird Silk Mill and operated as a silk manufacturing facility. The building is located in the desirable Avenues neighborhood of northwest York. Yohn Property Management acquired the property in 2006, and renovated it over a two year period. This is the premier condominium rental in York, PA.
The loft-style condos are arranged around a 10,000 square foot courtyard which contains water features, numerous social areas, gas grills, and a dog exercise area.
The condos range in size from 800-1300 square feet. Each condo has two parking bays in the secured parking lot located under the building.
- 1 & 2 bedroom units, 1.5 & 2 bathrooms
- Access-controlled covered parking in lower level
- Secured building entrances
- Central Courtyard Area
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Original hardwood floors
- High ceilings; from 12 to 26 feet
- Exposed trellis and beam work
- Bare red brick walls
- Custom millwork
- 10 foot windows with blinds