600 N Hartley Street, York, PA 17404
Monarch Mills Condominiums
Monarch Mills was built in 1900. It was formerly known as Blue Bird Silk Mill and operated as a silk manufacturing facility. The building is located in the desirable Avenues neighborhood of northwest York. Yohn Property Management acquired the property in 2006, and renovated it over a two year period. This is the premier condominium rental in York, PA.
The loft-style condos are arranged around a 10,000 square foot courtyard, which contains water features, numerous social areas and gas grills.
The condos range in size from 800-1300 square feet. Each condo has two parking bays in the secured parking lot located under the building.
- Access-controlled covered parking in lower level
- Central Courtyard Area
- Exposed trellis and beam work
- Custom millwork
- Individual Climate Control in Each Suite
- Secured building entrances
- High ceilings; from 12 to 26 feet
- Bare red brick walls
- 10 foot windows with blinds