86 S. Main Street, Spring Grove, PA 17362
The Aldine Hotel was built in 1887. The building operated as a hotel until approximately 1935 before being converted to apartments. The building was purchased by the current owners in 2011 and renovated over a period of two years. The building retains many original details and much of its historic charm including hardwood floors, ornate woodwork and a grand lobby.
The building has 12 apartments with 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom units. The apartments are located in downtown Spring Grove within walking distance of restaurants and stores.