Linden Lofts | York, PA
700 Linden Avenue, York, PA 17404
Linden Lofts was constructed between 1892 and 1932. The facility originally operated as a wagon and gear factory. Today the property has been repurposed to a three building, 74 unit, apartment complex each with their own unique design.
The buildings at Linden Lofts have been placed on the Pennsylvania Inventory of Historic Places and the National Registry of Historic Places. Great care has been taken to ensure that many historical features remain. The development has blended the convenience of modern living with the character of the industrial age.
Linden Lofts is located in the charming Avenues neighborhood on the corner of Linden & Belvidere Avenues.
The neighborhood offers convenient access to the York Fairgrounds, York College, Wellspan York Hospital and nearby shops & restaurants. Farquhar Park is a few blocks away offering playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, summer concerts and outdoor movies. Linden Lofts is also just minutes from Route 30 and I-83.
Loft Rental Features
- 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Units
- Brand New Appliances; dishwasher, microwave, range, & refrigerator
- Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Granite Countertops
- High ceilings
- Original hardwood floors
- Exposed brick walls
- Off street & Garage parking
- Secure building with keyless entry system
- Private fenced in dog park
- On site Storage
- Individual heating & cool units for each apartment
- Pets allowed
- Private interior courtyard with Gas Grills
- Rooftop Terrace
- Community Gym & Community Room